Saturday 28 May 2011

1: Time to upgrade my phone.

Well, it's getting to time to upgrade my phone, and my little pearl is showing it :<

Problem is, I have no idea what to upgrade to.

I need a phone with good battery life, twitter and a word processing application, and, obviously, the ability to send and receive texts and phone calls (shock horror phones do do these things :O) I'd prefer ones with a keypad instead of a touch screen but that doesn't matter so much (as long as the screen is very durable!)


I currently have a BlackBerry Pearl.


Here's a list of what I can upgrade to:

BlackBerry:

Blackberry Pearl 9105
Blackberry Curve 8520

Sony:

Sony Ericsson Zylo
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Nokia:

Nokia C1-01
Nokia C2-01
Nokia E5
Nokia C3 touch and type
Nokia X3 Touch and Type

HTC:

HTC Wildfire S
HTC Wildfire

LG:

LG Optimus 7
LG Optimus Me
LG Optimus
LG Optimus One

Samsung:

Samsung Tocco Quick Tap
Samsung B2710

Others:

Motorola Flipout
Doro PhoneEasy 410gsm
San Francisco from Orange





Any advice or tips guys? I'm rubbish at this phone lark :<


ps: no, the operating system doesn't matter, as long as it works properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment